Children and Adults alike enjoy pottery painting parties in our comfortable studio.
Pricing is kept simple; the exclusive use of the studio is available for bookings at the price of £10 per child. (Minimum charge of £80 applies). Included within the price:
- A choice of party pottery within our party range for each person. (A choice of approximately 20 – 30 items)
- A drink for each guest – coffee, tea or bottled for the adults.
- For the special person a choice of a plate / bowl or mug that will be decorated by the party guests.
- Balloons and banners to decorate.
- Your own party food and cake can be brought in. A separate room is used to lay out food.
Should you wish to use our smaller room that is suitable for 6 or less please ask for details. (Minimum charge of £50 applies).
Please note that the main studio will remain open during your stay with this option.
Parties normally last between 1 ½ and 2 hours and can be held after school, evenings, weekends, mornings, afternoons or teatime.
The pottery will be wrapped and ready for collection within 7 days – we advise that the person arranging the party collects. Please note: that occasionally Bank holidays might cause delays.
Please feel free to call for any further information.
To download our booking form please click
Need a Buffet? I can recommend ‘Charlie Chintz’ who will supply a buffet from £3.00 per head. Telephone Becky on 01752 656446 for more details.