At Hands2gether we take pride in delivering a first class Pottery, Arts, and Craft experience to our customers of all ages. Feel free to leave your children with qualified staff or stay and enjoy the fun. We hold various activities throughout the year see some of our examples:
- Saturday Club – Morning Session
- Baby and Toddler Tuesdays – Hand & Foot painting on plates, etc.
- Holiday Activities – we aim to provide various activities twice a week during school holidays.
- One to One Special Education Need Sessions – awaiting start date.
Looking at new schemes for 2016-17
- Passport Scheme (as being introduced in some schools)
- Evening Club
- After School Club
- Activities include
Clay Art; Coil work; Painting; Mosaics; Jewellery Making; Messy Play and more.
The Children’s Saturday Club is very popular running weekly from 10am to 12pm. We keep numbers low in this group so that children can focus on the learning of new and different skills. They have great fun playing and exploring with clay and various other mixed media. The cost for this session is £8.50 with a discount for siblings.
If you are interested please call to book a space on 01752 658784 or email email@example.com